Complete this Quickstart to learn how to:
- Install the ST-Sim Package.
- Create a new ST-Sim Library.
- Run an ST-Sim Scenario.
- View the Model Run Results.
This article assumes you have already installed SyncroSim. If you have not done so already, go to the Install page for SyncroSim and complete the instructions.
Step 1 - Install the ST-Sim Package
After you've installed SyncroSim, follow the ST-Sim Installation Instructions to install the ST-Sim Package.
Step 2 - Create a New ST-Sim Library
- Choose New Library... from the File menu to open the New Library dialog.
- Select the "ST-Sim state-and-transition simulation model" Package.
- Select the "Non-Spatial Example" Template and click OK.
Your new Library will appear in the Library Explorer.
Step 3 - Run an ST-Sim Scenario
Now, run the "No Timber Harvest" Scenario by following the How to Run a Scenario instructions.
Step 4 - View the Model Run Results
Once the Run is complete, double-click on the "States and Transitions" Chart and the Chart Window will appear.
Congratulations on completing this Quickstart. To learn more about ST-Sim see the online video tutorials.